Milk Thistle is a nice blend of Scottish herbs and forest foliage that merge with notes of fresh apple, lavender, white spruce and wild rose. This smells just like the thistles that grow on the family farm.
- Top Notes: Green Apple, Geranium, Clove
- Middle Notes: Lavender, Spruce, White Pine, Rose
- Base Notes: Siberian Fir Needle, Cedarwood
- Hand-poured candle
- Zinc-Core wick
- Burn time is between 40-45 hours for the 9 oz candle and about 100 hours for the 16 oz candle.
- Wax Melts: Contain approximately 2.75 ounces with 6 scented wax cubes
Orders typically ship within 1-3 business days.
Reminder: All candles are a fire hazard. Please use caution when burning any candle.
KC Candle Company is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or negligence. Always burn candle in sight. Do not burn for more than 3 hours. Burn on a level, heat resistant surface. Do not burn near anything flammable. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Trim wick to 1/8" prior to EVERY burn. DISCARD when there is one 0.5” - 1’ of wax left. For your safety, do not burn until there is nothing left.